Δευτέρα 11 Αυγούστου 2014

5 Positive Healing Affirmations That Actually Work

Source: Hayhouse.co.uk
Many of you know I’m not a huge fan of the standard positive affirmations out there, because for some people, they can actually make things worse. (Read how in my article Why Positive Affirmations Can Make Things Worse).
BUT, all hope is not lost as far as using positive healing affirmations for a successful self-help tool. Affirmations are most effective when they hold some type of truth or resonance for you. For instance, the affirmation “I am healthy and full of energy” is a great idea, but can cause subconscious resistance if you don’t actually feel that way. It’s most likely a far reach from where you currently are, or you probably wouldn’t even be trying to use an affirmation like this, right?
When I was healing from chronic Lyme disease and other autoimmune conditions, I read so many positive healing affirmation books that ended up in a pile on the floor. While I understood the concept, the affirmations were just too “out there” and unattainable for me. I needed a way to “inch” my way to believing what I was saying, so they worked.
That’s why I came up with my own positive healing affirmations. They are all what I call “short-reaching,” which means we are taking baby steps to get to the next feeling of relief or positivity. This is far more practical and effective than going from “I feel like crap” to “”I am healthy and full of energy.”

5 Affirmations for Health & Happiness (that work!)

1. I am willing to believe in my ability to create healing and happiness.
2. I allow myself to believe I deserve to heal.
3. I allow my body to become an environment for health and healing.
4. I am able to process, metabolize, and release all emotions.
5. It is time to heal and I choose to be in alignment with my body’s way of doing that.

How to Make Your Own Positive Healing Affirmations

It’s easy!
  • Use words like “choose,” “time,” “allow,” and “willing” so they imply a decision made by you (it’s very hard to fight our own decisions). 
  • Make sure they are believable to you at some level.
  • Make sure you use only positive words – no words with negative connotations (like illness, stress, etc.).
Congratulations, you’re now ready to use positive healing affirmations without any risk of it backfiring. Hooray!
Source: Hayhouse.co.uk

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου